Upcoming Exhibitions/ News:
- My solo exhibition "Double Standard" will be on view at Fort Worth Community Art Center for the month of July with an artists reception on July 12th from 6 to 9pm.
Fort Worth Community Art Center, 1300 Gendy St., Fort Worth, TX 76107
- A chapter I co-authored on the use of soil in artworks for the book, "Field to Palette – Dialogues on Soil and Art", was just released. Included are images of my work combining glass and soil as well as scientifc descriptions as to why the reactions occur (thanks to the help of two brilliant soil scientists!). It is available to purchase on Amazon
Recent Exhibitions/ News:
- In the spring of 2019 I participated in group exhbitions at Mantle Art Space in San Antonio and Rosalux Gallery in Minneapolis.
- In the fall/ winter of 2018/19 I had a two person exhibition with artist Darcie Book at ICOSA collective titled "The Matter at Hand". I also participated in ICOSA's new member exhibition in July 2018: "Are You Doing Your part/ In Your Life?" and in the EAST group show in November 2018: "Chiaroscuro: probing mystery, seeking clarity".
- I had a piece included in "Prima Materia" at Pump Projects in Spring 2018 https://www.pumpproject.org/
- My work was included in the exhibition Sculp-Chur at Dimensions Gallery during the East Austin studio tour in Fall 2017
- I had a piece included in the exhibition Restructured at the Nave Gallery in Somerville, MA during the winter of 2017.
- My portrait of William Penn (made in cast plaster) was included in the exhibition "With Liberty and Justice for Some" at Walter Maciel Gallery in Los Angeles in Winter 2017, it then travelled to San Francisco Arts Commission Gallery for Summer 2017, and Berkeley Art Center for fall 2017
- My work was part of "Map It Out" at Blue Line Arts in Roseville, CA and the Faculty Exhibition at City College of San Francisco in Fall 2016
- I had a 3 month artist residency at Free Oakland UP which culminated with an exhibition in Winter of 2016